Our yellow wedding sparkler holder template is a fun and inexpensive way to add a special touch to your wedding celebration. While our wedding sparklers packaging is certainly elegant enough to fit with most wedding decor, some brides may want something that blends perfectly with their color scheme or wedding theme. Our yellow wedding sparkler holder template may be the right choice to match your decor, or you can check out our other free wedding sparkler holder templates.
Yellow is a color which cries out for attention, and is the color of gold, butter, and ripe lemons. In the spectrum of visible light, and in the traditional color wheel used by artists and painters, yellow is located between green and orange. Yellow is commonly associated with gold, sunshine, reason, optimism, and pleasure; but also with associated with envy, jealousy and betrayal. The word “yellow” comes from the Old English word “geolu”, meaning “yellow, yellowish”, derived from the Proto-Germanic word “gelwaz”.
Free Sparkler Holder Template Instructions:
- Click on the link to the right and save the template PDF file.
- Open the file using Adobe Reader or another PDF program.
- Print by selecting “Actual Size” under the “size options”.
- Cut the sparkler holders out using some quality scissors.
- Using a razor, carefully cut along the slits on the holders.
- Place your sparklers in the holders through the slits.
HINT: for best results, print on card stock paper.