Our warm brown wedding sparkler holder template is a fun and inexpensive way to add a special touch to your wedding celebration. While our wedding sparklers packaging is certainly elegant enough to fit with most wedding decor, some brides may want something that blends perfectly with their color scheme or wedding theme. Our warm brown wedding sparkler holder template may be the right choice to match your decor, or you can check out our other free wedding sparkler holder templates.
Warm brown is a shade of brown that is close to the color of chestnuts or smokey topaz. It is made with higher concentrations of red and orange, which makes it a very dark and robust shade of brown. Brown is a color produced by a mixture of orange, red, rose, or yellow with black or grey. The term derives from the Old English word “brún”, meaning any dusky or dark shade of color. The first recorded use of brown as a color name in English was in 1000 AD.
Free Sparkler Holder Template Instructions:
- Click on the link to the right and save the template PDF file.
- Open the file using Adobe Reader or another PDF program.
- Print by selecting “Actual Size” under the “size options”.
- Cut the sparkler holders out using some quality scissors.
- Using a razor, carefully cut along the slits on the holders.
- Place your sparklers in the holders through the slits.
HINT: for best results, print on card stock paper.