Our red wedding sparkler holder template is a fun and inexpensive way to add a special touch to your wedding celebration. While our wedding sparklers packaging is certainly elegant enough to fit with most wedding decor, some brides may want something that blends perfectly with their color scheme or wedding theme. Our red wedding sparkler holder template may be the right choice to match your decor, or you can check out our other free wedding sparkler holder templates.
Red, black, and white were the first colors used by artists in the Upper Paleolithic age, mainly because natural pigments such as red ochre and iron oxide were readily available where early civilizations lived. “Madder”, a plant whose root could easily be made into a red dye, became widely used in Europe, Africa and Asia. The cave of Altamira in Spain, which features the famous painting of a bison colored with red ochre, is estimated to date between 15,000 and 16,500 BC. Also, besides black and white, red was the first color to have its own name.
Free Sparkler Holder Template Instructions:
- Click on the link to the right and save the template PDF file.
- Open the file using Adobe Reader or another PDF program.
- Print by selecting “Actual Size” under the “size options”.
- Cut the sparkler holders out using some quality scissors.
- Using a razor, carefully cut along the slits on the holders.
- Place your sparklers in the holders through the slits.
HINT: for best results, print on card stock paper.