Our purple wedding sparkler holder template is a fun and inexpensive way to add a special touch to your wedding celebration. While our wedding sparklers packaging is certainly elegant enough to fit with most wedding decor, some brides may want something that blends perfectly with their color scheme or wedding theme. Our purple wedding sparkler holder template may be the right choice to match your decor, or you can check out our other free wedding sparkler holder templates.
Purple is a range of hues of color occurring between red and blue. In the ancient world, purple was the color worn by Roman Emperors and magistrates. Later in history, it was worn by Roman Catholic bishops. Since that time, purple has been commonly associated with royalty and piety. The word purple comes from the Old English word “purpul”, which derives from the Latin “purpura”, originating from the name of the Tyrian purple dye manufactured in classical antiquity from a mucus secreted by the spiny dye-murex snail. The first recorded use of the word purple in English was in 975 AD.
Free Sparkler Holder Template Instructions:
- Click on the link to the right and save the template PDF file.
- Open the file using Adobe Reader or another PDF program.
- Print by selecting “Actual Size” under the “size options”.
- Cut the sparkler holders out using some quality scissors.
- Using a razor, carefully cut along the slits on the holders.
- Place your sparklers in the holders through the slits.
HINT: for best results, print on card stock paper.