Our sparkler send-off display kit provides all of the digital materials that you need to have a perfect experience! Many of the files are ready to print, and the editable files are in .docx format for easy modification. Just print them out and add a picture frame, a bucket, and some 20 inch wedding sparklers for the perfect presentation.
What is Included?
Our sparkler send-off display kit comes with several different items for you to print and display at your wedding. Here is a breakdown of what you’ll receive.
- Sparkler Send-Off Sign: This is an editable file in .docx format so you can add your names, send-off time, and your wedding date.
- Sparkler Tags: We provide two different tag design options. Both designs are ready to print in PDF format. Additionally, one of the options is editable so you can add your names and wedding date in .docx format.
- Guest Instructions: This is an editable .docx file so you can add your names and the correct time for your send-off.
- Coordinator Instructions: This is a ready to print PDF. It contains all the information your wedding coordinator will need to put together your sparkler send-off.
- Sparkler Send-Off Guide: This is a ready to print PDF. It is the ultimate guide and introduction to using sparklers for a wedding exit.
What Do I Need to Provide?
Since this is a digital download only, there are some obvious things that you’ll need to provide. Here is a quick list of physical things that are not included.
- Wedding sparklers in a size of your choosing.
- Computer with software to open and edit the templates (.pdf and .doc).
- A printer and high quality paper (can go to a print shop).
- Scissors or a paper cutter to trim items to size.
- Hole punch (for sparkler tags; optional).
- Picture frames for your printed signage and announcements.
- Display buckets; preferably ones with chalkboards to write on.
What Type of Files are Provided and How Do I Edit Them?
After your purchase, you will receive a link to download a .zip file containing all of the editable and printable documents. Each of our “ready to print” files are in PDF format. You can open the files using a variety of free programs including Adobe Reader. Our editable files are in .docx format, which can be modified using Microsoft Word. If you don’t have access to that program, there are several free alternatives available on the internet. However, nearly all computers have the necessary software installed already.
What Kind of Paper Should I Use?
You can use ordinary printer paper to save money, but a nice card stock produces a better result. Additionally, you can print multiple pages on a sheet for some items like the guest instruction cards. Everything has been designed to work with standard paper sizes including 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper. However, the thicker the paper is that you choose, the more professional they will feel in your guests’ hands.
How Do I Cut My Signs and Sparkler Tags?
There are a variety of ways to cut out your signs and tags, but overall there are three options that work the best. First, you can use paper shears or a paper cutter to make perfectly straight cuts for a professional outcome. Additionally, you can use a regular pair of scissors in combination with patience to achieve great results. Lastly, you can use a straight edge or a ruler as a guide and cut them using a razor or utility knife.
However, you will still need to make clean holes in your sparkler tags to hold the sparklers in place. We have an in-depth tutorial on printing and cutting your own sparkler tags, but I’ll tell you the basics. If you have great patience or are only making a few tags, you can use a standard hole punch to do a few at a time. Optionally, if you are putting holes in a large stack of tags, you can use an electric drill.