Whether you’re headed out to your city’s firework show for the 4th of July or want your wedding guests to enjoy their sparklers a little bit more, there are some things you can do to make watching fireworks more enjoyable without too much effort. Most of these things are either free or cost less than a buck per person, so they are very economical ways of enhancing an experience that is already sure to be dazzling. Since fireworks first appeared on the shelves of stores throughout the United States, there has been a yearning to make them bigger and more spectacular each and every year. Unfortunately, this usually means that the fireworks themselves get much larger and consequentially more dangerous, but enhancing the way you see and experience classic fireworks like sparklers is a safer proposition.
For the most part, enhancing the way you see and experience fireworks is very simple. In some cases, expanding the number of items you include in your fun will help to take things to the next level. Regardless of which route you take, here is a list of things you can do to make using fireworks such as sparklers a much better experience for everyone involved.
- Pick up a few pairs of special fireworks glasses that will enhance the way your eyes perceive the colors and effects. These special glasses are very similar in appearance to 3-D glasses that you use for movies and newer televisions, but the way they work is slightly different. They act as soft prisms to reflect the light in various ways to make the effects of sparklers and other fireworks much more dramatic.
- Always watch fireworks in person rather than relying on video or other types of media to create your experience. It has become popular to watch big fireworks shows on television or the internet rather than going to the show in person, but there’s no substitute for seeing them with your own eyes and feeling the power rumble through the ground as they are launched into the air.
- Integrate music into your fireworks experience to make it even better. Large scale fireworks shows have been doing this for years, but there’s no reason you can’t use the same technique while using sparklers at your wedding or in your backyard on the 4th of July.
- While you’re buying all of your favorite items such as sparklers, you should consider stocking up on some additional items to diversify your fireworks experience. There are plenty of safe and sane options available such as black snakes, smoke balls, and sky lanterns that can really ramp up the fun at your wedding or other event.
- Take lots of pictures of your experience. Whether you are taking pictures of your guests using sparklers at your wedding or filming your kids’ reactions at your local fireworks show on the 4th of July, there is nothing more priceless than being able to look back at your fireworks experience in the years to come.
As you can see, most of the things discussed above to enhance your fireworks watching experience are things that you’d probably consider anyways. Make sure you stay safe and think creatively to make your next experience with sparklers and other types of fireworks as memorable as possible!
- New Fireworks Toy for Safe Indoor Fun
- Enjoying Fireworks with Children
- 48 Pack of 20″ Wedding Sparklers
- Enjoying Your Local Fireworks Show