Our hot pink wedding sparkler holder template is a fun and inexpensive way to add a special touch to your wedding celebration. While our wedding sparklers packaging is certainly elegant enough to fit with most wedding decor, some brides may want something that blends perfectly with their color scheme or wedding theme. Our hot pink wedding sparkler holder template may be the right choice to match your decor, or you can check out our other free wedding sparkler holder templates.
Pink is the term used for any of the colors between bluish red (purple) and red, ranging from medium to high brightness and low to moderate saturation. Commonly used for Valentine’s Day and Easter, pink is sometimes referred to as “the color of love.” This makes pink a very popular color choice for weddings. The use of the word for the color “pink” was first recorded in the late 17th century. Hot pink is a variety of pink that includes more red pigments, which makes it pop out a little more.
Free Sparkler Holder Template Instructions:
- Click on the link to the right and save the template PDF file.
- Open the file using Adobe Reader or another PDF program.
- Print by selecting “Actual Size” under the “size options”.
- Cut the sparkler holders out using some quality scissors.
- Using a razor, carefully cut along the slits on the holders.
- Place your sparklers in the holders through the slits.
HINT: for best results, print on card stock paper.