Our grey wedding sparkler holder template is a fun and inexpensive way to add a special touch to your wedding celebration. While our wedding sparklers packaging is certainly elegant enough to fit with most wedding decor, some brides may want something that blends perfectly with their color scheme or wedding theme. Our grey wedding sparkler holder template may be the right choice to match your decor, or you can check out our other free wedding sparkler holder templates.
Grey, also spelled gray, is an intermediate color between black and white. It is a neutral or achromatic color, meaning literally a color “without color”. In Europe and America, grey is the color most frequently associated with the elderly, humility, reflection, boredom, dullness, uncertainty, and indifference. In antiquity and the Middle Ages, grey was the color of un-dyed wool, and thus was the color most commonly worn by peasants and the poor.
Free Sparkler Holder Template Instructions:
- Click on the link to the right and save the template PDF file.
- Open the file using Adobe Reader or another PDF program.
- Print by selecting “Actual Size” under the “size options”.
- Cut the sparkler holders out using some quality scissors.
- Using a razor, carefully cut along the slits on the holders.
- Place your sparklers in the holders through the slits.
HINT: for best results, print on card stock paper.