Our green wedding sparkler holder template is a fun and inexpensive way to add a special touch to your wedding celebration. While our wedding sparklers packaging is certainly elegant enough to fit with most wedding decor, some brides may want something that blends perfectly with their color scheme or wedding theme. Our green wedding sparkler holder template may be the right choice to match your decor, or you can check out our other free wedding sparkler holder templates.
Green is the color of emeralds, jade, and growing grass. In the range of colors of visible light, it is located between yellow and blue. Green is the color most commonly associated with nature and the environmental movement, while also representing spring, hope, and envy. The word green comes from the Middle English and Old English word “grene”, which, like the German word “grün”, has the same root as the words grass and grow. The first recorded use of the word as a color term in Old English dates to around 700 AD.
Free Sparkler Holder Template Instructions:
- Click on the link to the right and save the template PDF file.
- Open the file using Adobe Reader or another PDF program.
- Print by selecting “Actual Size” under the “size options”.
- Cut the sparkler holders out using some quality scissors.
- Using a razor, carefully cut along the slits on the holders.
- Place your sparklers in the holders through the slits.
HINT: for best results, print on card stock paper.