Our blue wedding sparkler holder template is a fun and inexpensive way to add a special touch to your wedding celebration. While our wedding sparklers packaging is certainly elegant enough to fit with most wedding decor, some brides may want something that blends perfectly with their color scheme or wedding theme. Our blue wedding sparkler holder template may be the right choice to match your decor, or you can check out our other free wedding sparkler holder templates.
Blue was a latecomer among colors used in art and decoration. Reds, blacks, browns, and ochres are found in cave paintings from the Upper Paleolithic period, but not blue. Blue was also not used for dyeing fabric until long after red, ochre, pink and purple. This is likely due to the perennial difficulty of making good blue dyes and pigments. The earliest known blue dyes were made from plants including “woad” in Europe and “indigo” in Asia and Africa. Nearly all blue pigments were made from minerals, usually either lapis lazuli or azurite.
Free Sparkler Holder Template Instructions:
- Click on the link to the right and save the template PDF file.
- Open the file using Adobe Reader or another PDF program.
- Print by selecting “Actual Size” under the “size options”.
- Cut the sparkler holders out using some quality scissors.
- Using a razor, carefully cut along the slits on the holders.
- Place your sparklers in the holders through the slits.
HINT: for best results, print on card stock paper.