When it comes time for the bridal shower, the ultimate question is “how well do you know the bride”. This is actually pretty important to mull over, since typically you will be playing some sort of trivia or quiz game that emphasizes on just that question at either the bridal shower or bachelorette party. If you are in charge of putting the quiz or trivia game together, it is a good idea to keep the guests in mind and make sure that all the questions are age and guest appropriate.
In essence, you are literally setting up a game to determine who knows the bride-to-be the best. There are two main ways to do this; either an individual answer sheet for smaller parties or a group activity that is split up into tables to converse about their answers for much larger groups. The most important thing to keep in mind is the accuracy of the answers to the questions you ask. Whoever creates the quiz MUST know the correct answers or the entire game falls apart. Also, make sure the questions are tangible enough that most of the guests will know at least most of the answers. Make a list of 10-20 good questions, keeping a good mix of easy and difficult trivia at all times.
Examples of Bridal Shower Trivia Questions
- What is the bride’s favorite restaurant?
- What is the bride’s shoe size?
- What is the bride’s favorite movie?
- How long has the bride dated the groom?
- What is the bride’s favorite band or musician?
- Where have the bride and groom vacationed together?
- Where will the bride and groom go on their honeymoon?
- Where did the bride earn her college degree?
- What is the bride’s pet name for her fiancé?
- What was the bride’s first concert?
- Where did the bride first learn to drive?
- What was the bride’s first car?
- What is the bride’s favorite color?
- How did the bride and groom meet one another?
- Where did the bride and groom go on their first date?
After all the guests or teams have completed their answer sheet, collect them and set them aside. After you have finished up all the mingling and all your wedding sparklers have been used up, have the bride-to-be read the questions out loud and give her answers. Compare her responses to the answer sheets and give out prizes or bridal shower favors to the participants with the three highest scores.
- 5 Fun Bridal Shower Activities
- Are All-In-One Wedding Kits a Good Choice?
- Statistics on Weddings in the United States
- New Wedding Traditions and Old Ones